Empyrean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iSagitarus application

3 posters

Go down

iSagitarus application Empty iSagitarus application

Post by iSagitarus 2014-01-25, 13:38

Character Name: iSagitarus
Your old nicks,other chars that you play/have played: 181 BL - Natub, 181 WI - Kadzuki, 170 FB - Shiory, 162 FS - Tasion, 133 FA - MrsCalliope
RL name: Ferenc Horváth
Character Level: 190
Character Class: ForceArcher
Character nation: Procyon
Character Creation date: 2011.04.07
Achievement score: 2323
Honor (lv/%): 14 53,3%
Empyrean is a Procyon guild (If you're currently Capella will you change ?) I'm procyon :)dont like capellas Razz

What was your old guild and why did you leave it?
My last guild was FuSiOn. I left tham because it was a little guild with few active players, mostly I was online always, If another member was online he was in AFK mode, and in other hands my best friends from there are stoped playing cabal. :'(

Why do you want to join Empyrean?
I like Empyrean guild, I know a lots of member from there :)In the past I think I will make app to you, but my friends come back and I played with tham but now they stoped this game, and now I need new challenges, impressions, new friends, an active guild can give me more strength .

Your Cabal Story:
I start playing in 2007.01.23. My 1th char was a WA, I played in a little guilds like RaJoK (it was an old hungarian guild), than after a few months later I made my 1th blader Natub, with that char I joined HunBlades guild. In ep2-3 it was a really big and strong guild. I learned there a lots of things, and start to build my stronger set there. I made a lots of Berderk hunt. After this part of my game life I made wizard, fa, fs also, but I played almost 2 years with wizard. My old wizard name was Kadzuki, with that wi I joined KillOnSight. In KOS I played together with TheBlase or olda GA (GA)Undertacke. After KOS we made DivineBeasts. After a few months later this guild also died.
I changed guild and I joined One4All. In this time I went back to my blader, I think this is my last guild. I made friendship with the GM and the members also, but I was wrong. The guilds GM and her girlfriend scammed all my items, when I want tham back they only send me back few things. :(After this situation I start this FA that I now playing. after this scam I had a big luck, in MF I droped my 1th solo mitril amp a mitril gloves wa 7ssa :)My next guild was FireFreaks, I made here lvl 170, after it I went to FuSiOn guild. Here I had a great time, we made FT2, MO also. We made party with old 7thForece members, and after few weeks they made the Addict guild, and they invite us to join them.
Addict guild lived only 1-2 weeks, because Erinyes reborned. Smile- Than we joined Erinyes. I was in Erinyes almost year, I left tham 2 months ago because of inactivity and members turn into EGO mode, less dg runs. Than I returned to FuSiOn to my friends. And now here I am. Sorry for this long story.

Set.
Weapon(s): Sigmetal Crystal+15 40dmg, Mitril orb of DB+15 26dmg 1/4 extreme upgrade
Gloves: Sigmetal Gloves+15 7%msa, 2% hp steel
Suit: Sigmetal Suit+15 7%msa 100HP
Boots: Sigmetal Suit+15 10%msa 1/3 extreme upgrade
Helm: Craftsman's TeragraceHelm+14 7%rate/40dmg 4% resist dmg

Accessories.
Epaulet: EOS+8
Ring1: Leth Tyrants Ring
Ring2: Kilian Ring
Ring3: Cr+2
Ring4: Rol+2
Amulet: AOP+6
Earings: 2x Vamp+7
Bracelets: 2x BoS+7
Charm: Minesta Sapphire Charm+5
Board/bike: K-RED

Pet(lvl/slots): lvl 10 Red Garlie: magic attack, defense, 2x2dmg, 2xmax rate, 1xmagic amp, and 3 craps

Runes.(lvls)
Critical Damage: max
Amp: max
(Magic)Attack: max
HP Absorb UP: max
HP Absorb Limit UP: max
HP: max
Deffense: max
Max Critical Rate: max
INT: lvl 7
DEX: lvl 6
STR: lvl 7
Damage Reduce: max
Accuracy: none
(Note: Don't give for other runes)

Blended runes: Defenseless I. , Sensibility I. , Force Dance I. (all monster)

Dungeons (number of cleared dungeons).
FI: 55
AOS2: 39
IC2: 42
FT2: 50
MO: 162
AFT2: none
EOD3: none

Guild rules acceptance: I have read and accept the rules of Empyrean!

Last edited by iSagi on 2014-01-25, 15:42; edited 1 time in total
iSagitarus
iSagitarus

Брой мнения : 7

Back to top Go down

iSagitarus application Empty Re: iSagitarus application

Post by Destiny89 2014-01-25, 14:15

Thank you for your application ,we will discuss it and let you know the result soon!
Destiny89
Destiny89
Admin
Admin

Брой мнения : 345
Местожителство : Bulgaria

https://empyrean.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BabbyBlue 2014-01-25, 16:31

Your application has been accepted. Pm me for invite!

BabbyBlue
BabbyBlue

Брой мнения : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by iSagitarus 2014-01-25, 19:16

Thank you very much. Smile Tomorrow I will contact you. Now I'm in workplace, I will finish in the morning at 6:30am.
iSagitarus
iSagitarus

Брой мнения : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down