Empyrean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paashaas' application

3 posters

Go down

Paashaas' application Empty Paashaas' application

Post by Paashaas 2013-11-14, 17:11

Sorry for the long app, hope it's easy to read through !

Character Name: Paashaas
Your old nicks,other chars that you play/have played: 2pimp4uNL (around 2007 until 2009 if i remember correct)
RL name: Frans Andriessen
Character Level: 167
Character Class: Warrior
Character nation: Procyon
Character Creation date: 2007-07-14
Achievement score: 612
Honor (lv/%): 11 / 0.22%

What was your old guild and why did you leave it?

My old guild was ItsGoodForYou. Been a member for about a month i guess. I already had plans to leave that guild, as they were pretty inactive. In the beginning we did a few dungeons, but after a while most of the action also disappeared.
A few days ago i heard that Killerman (the GM) scammed someone. That was the reason to speed up the process and immediately start looking for a new home. I don't know if it's true or not, but i don't want to be associated with a possible scammer.

Why do you want to join Empyrean?

By the looks of it you guys are pretty active (i hope at least). It has been a very long time that i actually experienced what's it like to join an active guild, and make new friends.
Empyrean is also a guild with a decent set of rules, which are well explained inhere. I like guilds that clearly state the do's and dont's. Having a minimum level of 160 also inspired me to apply here as there are possibly more suitable dungeons that we can run.

Your Cabal Story:

My story started around 2007 when someone in my school introduced me to Cabal. Soon after that i was "addicted" and went on with leveling etc. In the meantime i hooked up with Killerrrasta (as he was a newbie also back then) and we moved on to ErrorCode06 when we were level 125 i think. I stayed in there until my Blader was around level 153. Then a new game came around and i started playing EvE Online. I think the year was 2009.
Back then i had the feeling that i would never play Cabal again, and i gave my Blader char to Killerrasta. I have no idea if that char is still active or not, nor who it plays

2 Months ago i visited the Cabal website, and wanted to give it another try. I have quit EvE Online now, so i can focus on Cabal. My Warrior was only 13x, so i knew i had some catching up to do. Unfortunately the community has suffered compared to 2007. Yet i am still here, leveled pretty decent compared to how i did before my break, and i really like it again. And now here we are.... looking for an active guild.

Set.
Weapon(s): RedOsmium GreatSword +15  80% Critical Damage
Gloves:       SIGmetal Gauntlet of Outrageous +15  7% Amp - 3% HP steal (HP + 426)
Suit:          Mithril Plate of Protective +15  7% Amp - +100 Defense Rate (HP + 518) Extreme Upgrade 1/4
Boots:        Mithril Greaves of Outrageous +13  7% Amp (HP + 496)
Helm:         Osmium Armorhelm of Deathblow +10  12% Critical Rate - 24% Critical Damage

Accessories.
Epaulet: EOF+8
Ring1:    Killian's ring
Ring2:    RoL +2
Ring3:    Crit ring +2
Ring4:    RoF +9  (Waiting for more alz to upgrade)
Amulet:  AoP +5  (see Ring4)
Earings: Vamp +7 - Vamp +6  (see Ring4)
Bracelets: BoF +7 x 2  (selling the BoF +3 of Amp at this moment)
Charm:  Ruby Charm +1  (see Ring4)
Board/bike: Board K Crystal

Pet(lvl/slots): lvl 3   slot 1: 1% Sword Amp  slot 2: HP +30  slot 3: +5 Max HP Steal

Runes.(lvls)

HP Absorb UP: lvl 1

Blended runes:

None yet

Dungeons (number of cleared dungeons).
FI: 10
AOS2: 8
IC2: 22
FT2: 4
MO: 0
AFT2: 0
EOD3: 0
(I can explain the low numbers due to the fact that i joined 2 inactive guilds after my return. I am a dungeon fan when there are parties)

Guild rules acceptance: I have read and accept the rules of Empyrean!  <-- i do

Last edited by Paashaas on 2013-11-14, 17:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Paashaas
Paashaas

Брой мнения : 9

Back to top Go down

Paashaas' application Empty Re: Paashaas' application

Post by Destiny89 2013-11-14, 22:42

Tell me, do you know what was the class of killerrasta back the days he was still playing?
Destiny89
Destiny89
Admin
Admin

Брой мнения : 345
Местожителство : Bulgaria

https://empyrean.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Paashaas 2013-11-15, 06:08

Back in the days we were both playing we were 2 Bladers. Met him in a guild called Veni Vidi Vici. After we were 125 we both joined EC06 as i wrote in my previous post.

Happy to answer more questions if needed.
Paashaas
Paashaas

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny89 2013-11-15, 08:20

hidden wrote: 1 thing makes me wonder. he started to play again 2 months ago after a 4 year break and still he has already a pretty nice set. i definitely want an answer how he made so much alz that fast before we invite him.
Destiny89
Destiny89
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paashaas 2013-11-15, 10:25

I did have some nice items on this char in the time i leveled him to 13x. Back in that time a lot of things were profitable and easy to sell in DS ch 1.

When i started again, i admit also bought a few goodies from the itemshop to get me to the point where i am now, as there is almost no way to do this with the current economics.

I play this game for the fun and , and see it as my only hobby. If i can't join a good guild and make new friends because my set isn't worthy, i don't have that much fun. That's why i didn't mind throwing some money into it.
Paashaas
Paashaas

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny89 2013-11-15, 11:44

Thanks for your application ,we will discuss it and let you know the result soon!
Destiny89
Destiny89
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny89 2013-11-15, 20:12

hidden wrote:new question cuz he couldnt simply give away a char like u can do now with transfers, so he must have given his acc to Soja.Makes me wonder if he had another acc with the WA back then.
Destiny89
Destiny89
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paashaas 2013-11-15, 20:30

I see you know your history Smile

Truth is that i gave away the whole account. Including this WA, and some lower lvl characters not really worth mentioning as i did those for the alz that comes with leveling.

When the time came that you could transfer characters, killer transferred the BL to "unknown", i think because his own Blader was already 170 (max. when i quit).

After that he gave control back to me, and i now play it again. Fyi, that happened at the 6th of Januari 2010. Everything happened in peace, as we were good friends back then. This is my first account, my only account, and probably my last account on the game we call Cabal.

I asked Killer to visit this forum and verify my story, so that hopefully takes away all your doubts.

Last edited by Paashaas on 2013-11-15, 21:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding some text)
Paashaas
Paashaas

Back to top Go down

Post by Soja 2013-11-16, 08:03

k here i am for one of my best buddies and rl friend to verify his story.
All the above what paashaas said is correct we played together for a few years then he quitted. I pmmd alex ingame right now and sended an email to get in contact with me to verify paashaas story.
Some might know i already quitted this server but i want to help my friend out for joining your guild. Paashaas is a very nice person also just give him the chance to proof it to you Alex.

to Paashaas gl m8 i hope you get accepted.

Soja

Брой мнения : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Soja 2013-11-16, 09:29

im waiting for alex ingame right now to verify pl cha 7

Soja

Брой мнения : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny89 2013-11-17, 07:14

Your application is accepted. To join our guild contact any of the Vice-Guild Masters/RecruitManager: https://empyrean.forumotion.co.uk/t42-empyrean-guild-information
Destiny89
Destiny89
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down