Empyrean
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veishi's little application :3

2 posters

Go down

Veishi's little application :3 Empty Veishi's little application :3

Post by Veishi 2013-09-25, 15:27

I'm already a trial member, but was told to send in an application anyway, so here it is! I hope you like it! Allow me to redo it a bit, i like my applications detailed <3

So, for starters, my nickname in Cabal right now is Veishi. I have played few characters before, one of them being another wizard lv. ~180 (i don't remember exact level) and a FA lv. 160, nickname: Mio, ofc it got changed to NameViolation023 for not s long ago xD.

My first wizard got banned. I don't really like talking about it, but what happened was that i shared account with a friend i knew for a long time. And then he began hacking. Accidentally or not, my account and all other accounts which he logged on got dragged into it, and so here we are, premaban, and GMs won't listen to my "excuses".

Well, i didn't give up so easy though, made another account (the 166 lv. FA), and around November 2012 Cabal rewarded me with SEHH. That helped me get up on my feet, i bought my current wizard via account transfer and have been playing it since December 2012. My current level is 185, i don't really exp much, unless there are some exp events. Nation is Capella, and i have been Capella since my first character and i have no plans on changing. Honor lvl is currently Class 13 17.95%, growing up every day thanks to dungeons.

My previous guilds were few. The one worth mentioning here is BloodLin3, polish guild which i literally spent my whole time in. Leaving reason was simple, the guild is dying. My reason for joining Empyrean is to make new friends and meet people who will make it worthy to keep on playing Cabal Smile

I'll skip posting my whole equipment here, if you are curious, i'm already a trial member so you can just look it up in game (i usually have eq view unlocked). Same goes for pet, just ask me and i'll link it ^^

About runes, lets see:

CD: lv. 5
Amp: lv. 4
M. Atk: lv. 12
Vamp: lv. 2
HP: lv. 15
INT: lv. 7
DEX: lv. 3
STR: lv. 3

and no blended runes yet (not so important, and i haven't been so lucky with drops lately Sad).

Here are the dungeons (note: Since it's a bought char i haven't done all of them myself. But i have been many times to all of them so i know what and how ^^):

FI: 236
AOS2: 83
IC2: 232
FT2: 209
MO: 91
AFT2: Not been there yet, my set is not enough imo...

That's my crap story xD I hope you won't be skeptical to have me in your guild, i'm 100% legal player, never touched hacks with my own hands and have no plans to do so and i really regret sharing my account.

Yeah, but let's move forward - back the screen where i usually sit - my name is Krystian and i am 19 years old. Right now i'm living in Norway (moved here in 2007), but i was born and raised in Poland. My main interests, and things i use most of my free time for, are Cabal (nolife best life) and anime. I literally love watching anime, when i get hooked on something i can spend days watching it xD. I have also used to work quite much with Photoshop and Dreamweaver (creating webpages or various signatures for myself/friends), but i don't have Adobe CS pack installed atm Sad.

Okay, i think that's all. If you have questions, feel free to ask!
Veishi
Veishi

Брой мнения : 12

Back to top Go down

Veishi's little application :3 Empty Re: Veishi's little application :3

Post by Destiny89 2013-09-25, 16:09

Thanks for your application ,we will discuss it and let you know the result soon!
Destiny89
Destiny89
Admin
Admin

Брой мнения : 345
Местожителство : Bulgaria

https://empyrean.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Veishi's little application :3 Empty Re: Veishi's little application :3

Post by Destiny89 2013-09-26, 12:29

Your application is accepted.
Destiny89